We strive to be “easy to do business with” in all aspects of our operation – including extending credit. All you need to do is fill out our credit application and fulfill the credit and insurance requirements listed below.
Once your application is approved by our in house credit staff and a certificate of insurance is obtained, you can immediately have access to the equipment you need.
- In business at least 3 years under current ownership.
- No prior bankruptcy or other major derogatory items.
- At least 3 active trade references.
- Commercial bank account with no NSFs.
- Dun & Bradstreet Report with a minimum Paydex of 70.
- Owner must have a minimum Beacon Score of 650, with maximum revolving debt not to exceed 65.
- General & Automobile Liability (Road) or General Liability (Storage): Limits of liability for bodily injury and property damage of not less than $1,000,000 combined single limits.
- Physical Damage: Coverage for hired and non-owned vehicles leased and rented.
- Thirty days notice of cancellation
- Auto Fleet Coverage: Please notify Palmer Leasing, Inc. if the insurance provider requires notification of additional leases.
- Additional Insured – Loss Payee: Palmer Leasing, Inc. must be named as additional insured and loss payee with respect to all leased and rented trailers.
Insurance Requirement Forms:
- Insurance – Road (for clients who will transport Palmer equipment with their tractors) (pdf: 28kb)
- Insurance – Storage (for clients who will not transport equipment – utilizing Palmer delivery) (pdf: 28kb)